• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Photography. Dogs, Cats, Flowers, Sky, Request!

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
  • MODERATORS! I AM UPLOADING PICTURES NOW!

Ok, so I ahve taken some snaps recently, and I am going to put them up now. If anybody would like to request a picture, or even get me to create an icon for them out of the pictures up here or one requested, feel free!

*Note: Requests will not be displayed.*

I will be able to do three requests or "purchases" at a time so just wait your turn!

This isn't a shop!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[SPOILER
    My Photography. Dogs, Cats, Flowers, Sky, Request!
    ][/SPOILER]
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I don't know what kind of camera you are using, but all the photos are blurry and really not at all good quality..
    Another thing, if you plan to get serious with photography, you need to think about the shots more. These look like photos you just snapped at a family gathering/wedding thing with your average point and shoot camera, they aren't even aligned straight...

What I would recommend, if you are seriously wanting to pursue photography as a hobby or profession or whatever, buy a better camera. A digital SLR.

Use the manual features, don't rely on automatic focus at the very minimum. Play around with manual focus and you will get more accurate photos with good depth of field. Also, play with angles, don't take a photo straight on, try some dutch angles, high and low shots. EXPERIMENT MORE!

Finally, plan your photos. Don't just go out with a camera and see something then immediately take a photo of it from where you first see it. Move around, look at it from different perspectives and angles and find the most artistic and interesting shot to take. Then, you should set up the frame (preferably on a tripod, depending on what the photo is of of course) and make sure you factor in the rule of thirds and everything so it all sits nicely in the frame. Finally, manual focus and shoot.

Your current photos really have no appeal factor and look like shots you just took on a family outing. Don't be afraid to go crazy with your shots.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, but really this is the minimum you need to consider if you want to move up with your photography.

Years
  • What I would recommend, if you are seriously wanting to pursue photography as a hobby or profession or whatever, buy a better camera. A digital SLR.

Might not be the camera, just the settings that the camera was on when the picture was taken. You don't need to have an amazing camera to take great pictures.

Anyway, nice to see another photographer on the forum. You should check out my sticky at the top of this board for any tips.
    Much like moments. I can't really review your pictures, because they aren't that great quality, I think your execution is just poor. I would highly recommend that you look at my thread here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=237270

This has the basic information on camera settings, with hints and tips.
    The next set of photos that you upload, I will review.

Good luck.

Back