• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Photography - Feedback Pls :)

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
My deviant art:

easyrage.deviantart.com

please do head over there and let me know what you think, if you guys have your own deviantarts, let me know what they are and I will go check them out and probably follow you.

I love feedback btw, if you want prints let me know, I can get you some for really cheap :D

glow_by_easyrage-d4h0l03.jpg

a_little_green_in_a_cold_world_by_easyrage-d4fklfv.jpg

colored_dots_by_easyrage-d4h0jpy.jpg

ray_of_hope_by_easyrage-d4fkl7m.jpg

alone_by_easyrage-d4f9h5e.jpg

sharing_by_easyrage-d4f50ts.jpg

Last edited:

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
I think these pictures are really really good. You also listen to dubstep how can i not have good things to say :D... Anyways I dont have a deviant art but you could check out my photobucket, http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/8adj8/, i havent uploaded that much but w/e. Anyways Nice pics!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
tyvm, I will be sure to favorite your photobucket, if you upload any more stuff let me know! :)

I love the drawing + render of the tree :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
You need to actually produce 4 examples of your work in the thread, or else I will have to close it. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Added examples -- ** I wasn't allowed to add examples when I made this forum >_>

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks! And don't worry, you just needed a certain amount of posts. 15 I believe. So as to avoid spammers who abuse the right to post images and links to nasty things.

Thanks for putting up the examples buddy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
Hello guys
Your work is superb.
Thanks for sharing if you have more please share it.

Years
Hi there! ^..^

Though, I'm still learning photography, I have a few comments on two of your photos! =]

I really like the perspective/view of this photo. Really, that's all I have to say about it. xD

I think this photo has to be one of my favorites. I really like how the lines of line look like. I think it has to do with the speed settings with a camera, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it still looks really cool. It brings a nice red, orange color to the picture, which is full of blues, greens and yellows. ^..^

Back