• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pok?Chao!

Years
  • My SpriteTopic! "Chao, Fusion, Own Made" [REQUEST/ADOPT]

Hello everyone! Here are all the Pok?Chao I ever made... It is a long time ago, but maybe I will make more soon! :D I hope you like them.

mewtwocelebi.png
    latios.png
    pika1.png
    tyranitar.png
    sneasel.png
    blaziken.png
    wurmple.png

suicune.png
    hooh1.png
    umbreon1.png
    rapidash.png
    lanturn.png
    groudon.png
    mudkip.png

deoxys.png
    scyther.png
    marril.png
    charizard.png
    dragonite.png
    kyogre.png

flareon2al.png

------
    Topic Title Edit: I now make Chao, Fusions, Own Made Sprites! I also take requests. But I am not 24/7 Spritemaker, so it could take a while.
    ------

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok..... Btw, does anyone have some tips or ratings for me? :)

----
    Topic Title Edit: I now make Chao, Fusions, Own Made Sprites! I also take requests. But I am not 24/7 Spritemaker, so it could take a while.

Here is my first Fusion Ever!

naamloos18.png

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I rate them a 9.5/10 those are awesome, I think that you started off really good, and the kyogre wasn't your best work, but I think they are all really awesome! May I adopt the mewtwo and request a blastoise, and also request a dark color schemed espeon?

Years
  • You can adopt the Mewtwo if you want. Tomorrow I will post my Sprite Comic of him. I made it a couple of months ago... And I will see if I have time for the requests...

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
  • ooh Can i please have a rayquaza chao? if not then can i please have a Groudon with Kyogre? (that's incredible for you first fusion by the way)

Back