• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Drawins!! :)

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

see more in my "pictures" album

Last edited:

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • These are good! I once tried to draw Flareon, but I didn't like the way it came out. But the Riolu looks like you just traced it. Try some different poses! :)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    That Turtwig is adorable, especially the pose!

As for the others, try doing them in non-Sugimori poses. It gives you more practice.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    These are good! I once tried to draw Flareon, but I didn't like the way it came out. But the Riolu looks like you just traced it. Try some different poses! :)

lol i was proud when i drew riolu. ill try doin different poses, but i ususally just look at other drawings and copy them

Years
  • I think that if you changed the positions of your pokemon so that they weren't copying the ken sugimori official style, you drawings would seem much better. Don't get me wrong, they are nicely colored, and interpreted from pokemon beautifully. However, all I can do right now is compare your drawings to that of ken Sugimori.

I think we all know whose looks better.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I think that if you changed the positions of your pokemon so that they weren't copying the ken sugimori official style, you drawings would seem much better. Don't get me wrong, they are nicely colored, and interpreted from pokemon beautifully. However, all I can do right now is compare your drawings to that of ken Sugimori.

I think we all know whose looks better.

mine right? lol j/k.

i guess your right... but you cant deny that thats not too bad for looking at my computer screen

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You did this by hand???

These are really good, the Flareon and Rilou look so real.

Back