• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Short Pikachu (Ace Attorney) Animation

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
  • This is the first animation I've ever done by myself. It's short, but I don't think anyone else has come up with the idea before.

I made it a cross between Pokemon and Ace Attorney (because I know for a fact that some fans are here).

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This isn't really Pixel Art, so I'm moving it to the main art gallery. It's not a bad animation though, especially for a first.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    the arm movement flows extremely well, not so sure about the mouth though, the mouth looks like south park lol. It's really good though, especially for a first timer. Though I noticed that your spriting is really jagged, maybe you should work on spriting first then move to animation

Years
  • That's an adorable voice for an 'OBJECTION' xD

I think you should try making the lines smoother, and perhaps add some shading? Otherwise, I think it's really good :3

Back