• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Showcase!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hello, I thought I'd show you the pixels I've been making, plus ones from Pokémon Eon, my fan game.

A0XGk.jpg

rival_varion_by_nintendork15-d5nuenk.png
doctor_who___battle_sprite_by_nintendork15-d5lud6a.png

bulbasaur___revamp_by_nintendork15-d5fgx6s.png
leader_thorn___the_deadly_touch__by_nintendork15-d5cv1du.png
leader_freya___hgss_style_by_nintendork15-d5cs6o7.png
lucky_jack___hgss_style_by_nintendork15-d5cs1id.png
rival_sprite_by_nintendork15-d5c4lml.png
leader_freya_by_nintendork15-d5bcwev.png
female_hero___sk3_request_by_nintendork15-d5b7lh7.png

gym_leader_lucky_jack___mugshot_by_nintendork15-d5b6oe4.png
leader_jack_by_nintendork15-d5b2eyq.png
youngster_by_nintendork15-d5asuxb.png
pokemon_corruption___house__2_by_nintendork15-d55p6sl.png

pokemon_corruption___city_building___1_by_nintendork15-d55agoi.png
pokemon_corruption___house__1_by_nintendork15-d556jrx.png
Shadox-2.png

These are all in no particular order, they were just in my files, and doing nothing, so I though 'Hey, why not show them?'

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Not bad, others ones have started worst. All your gallery is nice, but it could be better. For example, fake designs looks cool but also empty. Add details, like stripes, horns... Or details that do that you can know the type of the fake by only see at it, but no by the colour (with this I mean that in a fake you can know it's type by see, in water type, the animal one has choosen and the details, like shells, fins...). Lights are ok, but you add a lot of black outs. Black outs only should be on the shadow part, not on the light part. You've got the basic idea of how to do tiles, but to do them better you have to fill all the empty spaces. For example the wall of the blue roof's house (add windows), the wall under the roof (windows or details), etc. Be sure you will improve with the practice, keep going! Greetings!

Years
Your fakemon need a bit more color detail, but they're looking great!

The houses look awesome too :) I don't think anything really needs adding there.
A couple of your trainer sprites could do with some more hair detail, but overall, everything is looking pretty good!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
voltorb_flip_corner_private_by_nintendork15-d5qq7qc.png
office_building_private_by_nintendork15-d5qob3s.png
private_tiles_by_nintendork15-d5qfxum.png

Just some tiles I've been working on.

Currently working on:

2JHJu.jpg

Back