• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my sirius blackie

Years
    hey all! I signed up for the pokemon oekaki board (im on as auilix) and after a fateful first attempt, i finally did something semi-decent in oekaki! yay! it's my blackie (umbreon in english version) named sirius!

on his shirt is written (sort of hidden by jacket) kuroi, which means black in japanese, because i was unimaginative and it was the first thing that came to mind.

and yes, i usually imagine most of my pokemon as bishounen...

any suggestions or comments welcome!

MysticWolf

Midnight Wanderer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Thats great rubs. I like the Umbreon ears alot and the expression, though I would sugest a bit more shading and light. With the full moon I would expect his hair to be a bit lighter ^ ^ but anyhow, I like it and it seems that you spend some time on it considering it is Oekaki.

So very weldone to you!

Years
    thanks for the critique!
    yea i do need more shading done... i'm naturally not good at shading but that coupled with my inexperience in oekaki made for a lousy shade job. i think i really need to get a hang of oekaki better (and i should plan it out more... the background i just kinda threw in at the last second eheh, and i suppose you can tell ^^;; )

Wombat!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    --Edited out for spamming/flaming--

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back