• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclena45

Pkmn Trainer Allen
Years
  • So yeah! I am a spriter if you haven't noticed already with the Bugieon animation I use for my Avatar.

Trainers
    2s6le2v.jpg
    Me with out my hat
    Javonssprite.png
    My best friend Javon
    29pelgm.jpg
    Me with my hat (IRL, my hat is almost as famous as Ash's... I never leave home with out it.)

Splices
    1060bgg.jpg
    Bugieon-Bug type Eeveelution
    jrp4bb.jpg
    Starot
    Metacross-1.png
    Metacross-Metagross evo

Animations
    ao42l0.jpg
    Bugieon Animation
    2ntzgi1.jpg
    Bugieon Icon
    33vf2vr.jpg
    Typhlosion Animation

I'll add more as I find them or make them.
    I know I need to work on shading and outlines and stuff so don't go yelling at me for that.
    Improvements? Questions?

famousabel

I Love Glaceon/Vaporeon!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    very nice, i really like the way you made another eevee evo

XBlaze

Destructive Demon
    Years
  • Nice work, bro.

Alrighty, the animations need a little work as well. The Bugieon's face moves a little off its head and if you look at the Typhlosion sprite, you will see that the sprite outline moves off its original outline too.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah these are mostly fusions/minor edits. They don't warrant a solo thread and as the rules state they go in the fusions/recolours thread which you can find sticked at the top of the page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back