• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    alright i'm kinda new at pixel arts, but I tried making some eeveelutions/re-colorings.

to start out, this is a Snorlax evolution i made... Bufflax
    my sprites!

Raichu Re-color
    my sprites!

Charizard Re-color
    my sprites!

kabutops recolor
    my sprites!

kangiskahn recolor
    my sprites!

Scyther recolor
    my sprites!

Pink Butterfree
    my sprites!

Baby Kangiskahn
    my sprites!

Ground Eevee

my sprites!

Fighting Eevee

my sprites!

Steel Eevee
    my sprites!

Ghost Eevee

my sprites!

Flying Eevee

my sprites!

thats all I have so far

What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    sorry im still new to the forum, I didn't realize that there was a thread

thanks
    lol

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't think any of these are actually your work except maybe the baby Kanghaskan.

See when you made new Eevelutions, you didn't change the shading. For example, the Ground type one, the horn has light coming from the bottom-right, instead of the top-left, obviously Rhydon.

Try your best to scratch, even if you don't think they're good, we'll help you improve!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Nice. I made a Snorlax just like that exept I named it Mustlax and it was a chain of of Munchlax.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    I don't think any of these are actually your work except maybe the baby Kanghaskan.

See when you made new Eevelutions, you didn't change the shading. For example, the Ground type one, the horn has light coming from the bottom-right, instead of the top-left, obviously Rhydon.

Try your best to scratch, even if you don't think they're good, we'll help you improve!

yeah you're right, but like I said, these are my first attempts at sprites. So I didn't really realize the lighting, but now that you mention it I do see that thats a big deal.

thanks for the advice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back