• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

-
Years
  • i made some sprites what do you people think
    My Sprites

My Sprites

finally i sprite i think that looks good

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Shadow Weavile: If you look at the Pixel Art rules, you'll see that simple comments like yours are not allowed. Please refrain from doing so in the future ^^

Well then, you're fakemon needs a lot of work so that it looks correct. You should remember that the light source is from the top left in GBA sprites. Moreover, there is never a completely black outline.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    those are all very nice sprites, the penguin could use a bit of work though..
    and your fakemon needs shading, otherwise everthings awesome
    i like the eevee evo. fusions most.. very nicely done.
    feel free to check out my sprites in the "The Weaver's Work" thread in pixel art :)

Shadez

-
    Years
  • i have mad a new pokemon here it is its also on the first page can you guess what pokemon i used for it
    My Sprites

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Persian and Lugia are two of them.

Anatomy and shading are your main flaws, work on those.

I like the trainer though, he looks a bit like one of those "Anime toughg uys"

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
  • Lugia, Persian and Sucuine. :)

You're "very firts scratch fakemon" need a lot of work at the shading. The light is supposed to come from the top left as all the other pokemons to make it look real. And the outline needs to be other colours than just black.
    Other than that these are really good.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • almost right need to add scizzor to it thank you for the tips but i'm going to remove the scratch cause i really can't scrath sprite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back