• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My styrofoam Igtica model

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    When I first created Igtica, i used it in my GCSE graphics project to help me get more marks (it worked I got an A ^_^). As part as my model I had to make a 3d feature. Fo I made a 3D Igtica. I have very little time, and my teacher made me do the ears seperate, but I didn't want to. I'd love to do so much more detail to it if i was to make it now. I could make it so much better! I could have then, but now I wish i had the materials and tools to do a better one.Anyways this is it, and the colours are fading now. The tail is fluffy and was actually a teddy bear leg :S. (don't worry the bear made a good recovery after it's op, and now sits pride of place in my room).

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Aww Ya showed me this on Msn and all say it Again it's soooo Cute ya did a Great Job on it :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    aww thanks guys. I really want to do a proper one. lol Atsuji, If I had the materials I'd actualy take requests, as I love using styrofoam (bit of a mess though). Iveechan it's made by cutting the shape using a hot wire cutter. Then I used various files and sandpaper to makes the smooth 3d shape. It then hand a base coat and 2 coats of acrylic before the tail was added.

Back