• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myuu's Pokemon fusion sprites request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
  • ok dont get offended but did you actully do anything to urasuring?its just sticked with wings.

but forget it your still a great spriter can i have a pichu/charizard mixed please.

Years
  • can you make one of manene(base)-zubat-smoochum
    and can you make one of zubat(base)-haunter(shiny)
    thanks in advance
    ps:u can use the manene sprite i atached

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • Your sprites are sweet. But it would help if you added more parts of the other pokemon and recolored the parts. Can I have a Sneasel/Any Pokemon. Sneasel=Base.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Ok I managed to finish the Manene one.

Here it is.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/TheEvilPika/Manene.png

EDIT: Ok i'll make a Sneasel/any Pokemon. It will be up a little later I think depending on how I feel - -;;

And the reason I don't recolor them is cause 1) People don't tell me too XP 2) If its more then two Pokemon then I don't know what to recolor it as o__O;;

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • Ok. I can wait. And I understand. I just usually recolor them the colors of the Base Pokemon. I mainly make Pokemon Switches, where you take 2 pokemon and switch there colors. I am gonna start a request thread at school once it starts on Wednesday. If you want to see some of my pics, PM me. Dont ask here cuz this is not my request thread. :)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Jesus this thread is like 4 years old nearly what on earth made you think it was ok to revive this at all never mind with a request which is against the rules in itself?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back