• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Natty's Pokemon Art. ~~ (lots of loading)

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't post these anywhere else cos.. I have no where else to do that. :3; So here's some of my stuff. I have no scanner so I take pictures of my traditional with a webcam. /fail Some of it is digital though.

2yjwjh1.png

2nio01v.png

2vdfkzn.png

2mfhykk.png

ugh, the camera's quality MURDERED this cos it looks really cool in person. And some of it was even cut off.. there are pokemon in the corners you can't see and the top was cut short. but this is like a huuuge posterboard I drew the original 151 (plus Togepi) on. I want to color it but I want to copy it first so I don't ruin the original somehow. ;;

23vhms.png

um.. there's an unnecessary amount of white space on this picture but I'm too lazy to crop it and I want to make a background for this sometime. xD; This is a doodle of my Mystery Dungeon Characters in a comic I want to do someday.

13zvfr8.png

some characters for the same comic.

umm that's all I can find in my computer right now. xD; I'll update this thread when I take more pictures.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    My favorite thing by far is the picture of all 151 Pokemon :3

If you took the time to color that you could sell that and make a lot of money c:
    And I love the first picture too because of how adorable you draw your Pokemon; Like, I don't even find Delibird cute and the drawing you did of him is so adorable ;;

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite thing by far is the picture of all 151 Pokemon :3

If you took the time to color that you could sell that and make a lot of money c:
    And I love the first picture too because of how adorable you draw your Pokemon; Like, I don't even find Delibird cute and the drawing you did of him is so adorable ;;

gasp. How can you not find Delibird cute? ;3
    The original is going to you, btw. I want you to have it. n.n <3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i really like the one of the original 151 pokemon. i would love to see a better picture of it, some parts are kinda hard to see.

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    i really like the one of the original 151 pokemon. i would love to see a better picture of it, some parts are kinda hard to see.

Thankss. :3 I'll have to find a way to get a better picture somehow, there's so much detail that my camera totally missed out on. D|

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Thankss <3 I drew some new things today. I took pictures of them with my phone on my bed. Not great quality but.. xD; You can see them at least.

261yqnm.jpg

1zwlw78.jpg

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • wow those are awesome. i really wish i could draw that good. i love the new ones they are so cute ^_^

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Thanks again. :3 This is a drawing I worked on for a while of me and my boyfriend as trainers with our main partners.

trainers.png

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • I forgot to mention about this one.

2nio01v.png

It is colored well, good shading, and it looks cool with it's facial attitude.

Back