• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: Natural's Expressions :: [Humble Gallery is Humble*10 =/]

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Hello and welcome to my VERY humble gallery ^_^

Firstly, for a few appropriate notes:

~ I DON'T dedicate myself full-time to GFX (as in my main hobby). I like to see the outcomes, find ways to improve, but that's about it, I have tons of other stuff to do besides it so sorry if it shows I'm a little unexperienced because well, I am ^_^';

~ I was never an ace text maker myself, so sorry if it bothers you so much xD. I just recently found about pen-tooling so my signatures aren't so abundant on that aspect too.

~ Top signatures are the most recent, being the bottom ones the oldest as mother logic implies :].

arceusrom.png

leafeonsig2.png

sabrinae.png

rom4.png

enterph5.png

glaceon4.png

masked2.png

And this is just a small portion of what I've done really, but it's enough to show my skill I guess.

Been working on graphics for around 7 months just fyi.

Comments please? =)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh wow, your work. Good eye candy. XD

The only thing I would have to say that irks me, is the the pokemon renders seem oversharpened compared to the rest of the banner.

The last one and the C4D abstract would be my favourite though. :3 Keep up the good work~ (b'')b

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Oh wow, your work. Good eye candy. XD

The only thing I would have to say that irks me, is the the pokemon renders seem oversharpened compared to the rest of the banner.

The last one and the C4D abstract would be my favourite though. :3 Keep up the good work~ (b'')b

True, all of this is true, also another thing I just noticed, the Lighting on the Glaceon banner is blocking the render, and you never want to block the render =P

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Wow you have some truly amazing stuff here. I think you are an expert with C4D's so keep up with that! Lovin' the abstract Enter The Purple banner. Simply darling.

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Oh wow, your work. Good eye candy. XD

I agree, although the main point was to highlight it from the others precisely that way, since there's no real powers points around those 'sharpened' signatures, the focus needed to be defined somehow. So I just blurred a C4D along with increased sharp level to make the contrast noticeable and deliver the focus =).

Thanks for the comment ^^

True, all of this is true, also another thing I just noticed, the Lighting on the Glaceon banner is blocking the render, and you never want to block the render =P

I just needed to smack a strong lightning source in that since overall the whole signature is very bright so I admit I went a little extreme, don't know what else could've done there ^^'

Wow you have some truly amazing stuff here. I think you are an expert with C4D's so keep up with that! Lovin' the abstract Enter The Purple banner. Simply darling.

Thanks so much for the compliments ;o

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • You're really good with c4ds, I have to give you that. The only thing I can pick out is that you can sometimes get carried away with the effects. Some of the banners are over sharpened and contrasted.

Numbers 5 and 7 are my favorites.

Try not to overload your text, and make it blend into the banner a bit more. Some of your text is overcrowded and sticks out a bit too much.

But your work is great, nonetheless. Keep it up! ^_^

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I agree, although the main point was to highlight it from the others precisely that way, since there's no real powers points around those 'sharpened' signatures, the focus needed to be defined somehow. So I just blurred a C4D along with increased sharp level to make the contrast noticeable and deliver the focus =).

Thanks for the comment ^^

I just needed to smack a strong lightning source in that since overall the whole signature is very bright so I admit I went a little extreme, don't know what else could've done there ^^'

Thanks so much for the compliments ;o

All right fine, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

Back