• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with in-game issue

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hi all, I am having an issue with omega ruby, I cant battle in secret bases I already battled, the battle resort masters, or anything that would usually recycle daily. It has been 5 days now.

Vengeful One

I'll put something amazing here eventually...
    Years
    Have you changed the time or date at all on your 3DS recently? If you have, a time lock will be placed on all games that have time sensitive events needed for something to activate. An example of something affected would be the lottery ticket place, or the mirage islands. you won't be able to do any of those things until the lock expires. If you haven't done anything to the ds clock then I have no idea...

Vengeful One

Years
    Maybe give it another day for the lock to expire. Sometimes it just gets stuck and it resets when you change the time. If that still doesn't work, then I am not sure what the problem could be.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    will do, do you think it might have something to do with shaking my 3ds so much lately for the 4000 steps needed for faster o-power recovery? is the time lock like a 24hr thing?

Vengeful One

Years
    lol. I usually do the same thing. As long as you don't do it violently, as it could loosen something in the system after awhile. It is usually 24 hours, but it can take longer. When it locked me, it took about 2 days before things went back to normal, so the amount of time can vary sometimes.

Back