• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Banner made by me

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
It's okay...like Wolfwood said, the bg's pretty simple. There's still a few white pixels clinging to the edges of the pic, too. I don't like the text much, even though I'm not too good at text myself. o.O;
6/10

Sawyer

���
Years
once again with the simple bg tuts... *sigh* try the really hard abstract ones... i recommend the "Eye Candy" one... but it's hard to find lol

Ewok

its ok as the rest said plain backround plain text
keep on trying again youll get good at it with practice

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Pretty plain and unoriginal. The Aggron picture is kinda low quality. (What's with all these Googled pics? O_o) Also, it could use a retouch. Try using a different font, and a thinner border. Um... yeah, that's about all. xD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
The problem isn't with the images you use, it's the fact that most of those images you find on Google are of a crappy quality. If you can't find any good ones, try asking in the picture request thread (sticky in Pok?mon TV Show and Movies).

Ewok

they kill the entire thing
and also to make the pic goo with the sig duplicate it set the first layer to overlay then gaussain blur the other layer and use 3.0 and it should look good

Back