• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Evolutions and Preevolutions

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Okay, first the reason I made these sprites so sloppy is because I just got home from a vacation (It was fun), and I checked my PMs on another site and one of my friends had told me that a contest was about over and the themes were Unown Evolution, Kangaskahn Preevolution, Mawile Evolution, and Change Lucas to have a normal outfit. I freaked out because I had only like 1 hour to do them, and here they are. Let's say I didn't win much medals (except for Unown's which got a honorable mention).

Now if you don't like this one ... leave. It will only go downhill from here.
    rah.png

Name: Rah
    Evolution: Unown
    How: Level 50

This one came from the idea of the Eye of Horus. The only reason I thought of this was because the one part of the vacation was to see some Egyptian artifacts. This one is my favorite and I would love some advice for it.

kanga.png

Name: Kanga
    Preevolution: Kangaskhan
    How: Breed with Lax Incense

Okay I know it's small, but I couldn't make it bigger in short notice, and there were some even smaller than this. -__-

mawild.png

Name: Mawild
    Evolution: Mawile
    How: Trade with Metal Coat

This one is ... horrible. I don't even think I tried on this one. I wonder if you can spot which two Pokemon I fused? As my brother said, "Kill it. Just chop of it's head".

lucas.png

Name: Lucas

Okay, I think the head is flat. Well at least I removed that brae and that scarf. *Shrug*

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • I don't really know if my comments are right :P but if you would like to continue reading, go on :)
    rah.png

The right leg is a little out-shaped...
    Try using the curve tool. ;)
    kanga.png

Wow, it really is tiny :D
    I think (thinks) there's nothing wrong ;)
    mawild.png

This one looks like a Mawile's tail with Seviper's body :D
    The head's top point isn't joined...
    The bottom of the mouth too :\
    lucas.png

You pretty much said it.

Back