• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member! - BEST PLACE TO BUY POKEMON PRODUCTS??

Years
    Hi guys, I'm a new (old) pokemon player. Loved it ever since I was born (released the same year!) my mum even got me a Pikachu teddy before I was even in this world hahaha. So yeah serious guy out here!

Does anyone know the best place to buy legitimate packs and boxes online? A site that you're sure doesn't weigh or remap single boosters. I brought 8 Sun&Moon Base Card packs off Amazon (I already know what you're thinking) and yes threw all the cards away as I got repacks and I'm 65% sure the cards were fake! So I need a reliable, trusted place I'm sure you guys have a place you regularly go to that you trust! [Currently use TotalCards & ChaosCards]

Also, looking for people to add on GO and TCG Online, hmu!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hi and Welcome!

Myself I buy all my Booster boxes from Cardmarket.com, at least that have worked out for me so far! :)
    Just buy from people that have excellent and many ratings!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The reality is you're always taking a risk with boosters and boxes, no matter where you get them and how many you get. It's just the nature of the game, as you know! But, welcome to the community! I hope you decide to share some of your TCG pulls with us! :D

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Uhh I actually don't remember where I got my pokemon cards maybe Gamestop or something I don't remember but anyway welcome to the community
    maybe you should go to GameStop?

Back