• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New sig!

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    61l2s8x.png

If you want your name in place of Latios, just post and I'll edit it!
    ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    The *L* lloks like you made it in paint and theres only one example you need at least four so this shoudl be closed

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Well it isn't nessessarily a request shop, because all he's doing is that one template, just replacing the name. And it's only offered anyway :<

It's a nice start, hope you make more though! I agree with Champhev on the "L" part. Improve that, and it'll look nice! ^^

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Well it isn't nessessarily a request shop, because all he's doing is that one template, just replacing the name. And it's only offered anyway :<

It's a nice start, hope you make more though! I agree with Champhev on the "L" part. Improve that, and it'll look nice! ^^

I agree. Did you do it by yourself?
    Because it looks like you could make a request shop.

You use photoshop?
    (I can't afford it >_>)

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Nope. GIMP.
    I was bored and made it. It took a bit.
    Gradient. Duplicate 2 times. On the 1st duplicate, paste a c4d. Motion blur to whatever works for you. On the 2nd duplicate, paste your sprite until you can't see the gradient. Set it to screen at 75 opacity. Set the 1st duplicate to 50 opacity and leave the mode as is. On a new layer, paste the sprite/render somewhere it'll blend/look cool. [Optional; Zoom in and do a pen tool gradient for the text to go on] Put text. New layer, c4d, Gaussian blur, Motion blue. Grain Extract is the mode for this layer. Add text and a border and you're done.
    So you think I should make a shop? ^_^ *makes Examples*

Back