• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New stratagy, need a test subject :)

Mp3Kid2000

I fold...
    Years
    Okay but seriously, I have been trying for years to beat my younger sister at Pokemon TCG. She always kills me with her fire deck, spoecifically Ninetails and Arcanine. I want to beat her, but not with water pokemon, cauz' thats the cheap way out.

instead, I revised my old electric deck, took out a number of 'trick cards' that only helped me 1/3 times, and instead looked into making my deck more simple. So, I downloaded the pokemon TCG online, but I need someone to play with so I can try out my new stratagy. My deck doesnt follow the wierd new rules about not being able to play certian pokemon cards from the base/jungle/fossil sets, because me and my sister never follow those rules.

so, I was wondering if someone would be willing to play online and connect with me. i know some ppl are afraid of viruses and junk, so just tell me how I can find out my OWN IP address, and then we can connect and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    The online TCG SIM isnt the best way to play the TCG game online. I would recommend that you use a modified version of the programme 'Apprentice'. However it is very difficult to get to grips to!

In the meantime however I can help you build and improve your deck. If you post a list of the cards in it and a summary (ie what sets) of what cards you have to build from, I can tell you how to dramatically improve it.:classic:

James

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Hmm I use the apprentice program, for Magic primarily (its intended use) but I have the paches, and so I can play pkmntcg if anyone would like. NOTE: he only thing I know about modern cards is that celio's network is good, so I usually play classic with my friends.

Back