• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Community

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    Hi everyone, how are you all doing?

So I won't "wall of text y'all", but I've been playing Pokemon since red/blue, and finally decided I want to get involved with the community by making videos. Battles, tutorials, team builders, etc. And I'm very excited to do this.

All my videos won't be Pokemon related, but I'm aiming for at least 60-70%. I also don't care about getting youtube famous... I'm too old for that.

So if you can check out my channel, which is still in infancy, and give some feed back on how I can improve that would be greatly appreciated. Subscribe and help me grow. I also plan on coming back here regularly to read and reply to some feedback. Thanks again.

I can't make a link just yet (I promise I'm not a robot, haha) Check me out on youtube at "Bahalmo Gaming"

Back