• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newcomer

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    Hello there, I'm a Pokémon player since I can remember. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon TCG gifted to me during Christmas. Why? Mostly because my mom couldn't tell the difference between a core title and a spin-off. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, it still sits in my drawer as a valuable treasure to me. The first "proper" game that got me into it was Pokémon Silver. I just recently substituted the inner battery clock to relive my childhood memories and get the save feature working again.

My interest in ROM hacking has piqued recently and I've been reading on memory writing stuff to make my own randomizer. I expect to make use of this forum to guide me through the more complicated bits. Get it? Bits? Binary? Hah. Yes I have very dry humour too.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heyyyy Electroman and yes welcome to the forum!
    You came to the right place, there's a lot of ROM Hacker here so feel free to ask them for help or questions. I tried ROM Hacking before but busy life won't let me so umm its stopped :3
    Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always. Feel free to shoot me a message if need help. See you when I see you :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    hi there

new in here me self

Heyyyy Electroman and yes welcome to the forum!
    You came to the right place, there's a lot of ROM Hacker here so feel free to ask them for help or questions. I tried ROM Hacking before but busy life won't let me so umm its stopped :3
    Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always. Feel free to shoot me a message if need help. See you when I see you :)

can u help me too pls

i want add mugshot via asm but i know how it's works

pls help a newbie

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back