• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninjaas Designzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Ninjazz Designzz

Hi everyone am new and well i wanna career in Graphics and well i started to design some pokemon i decided to start from basic trying the basic starter pokemon so here i have finished drawing all 3 sets and der evoulution but not finished colouring the water and grass but the fire is all finished.

This is first i dont know what to name it but it is the
    Fire
    Ground pokemon
    tinypic.com /r/elkjs/7[/IMG]

The second evoultion
    Fire
    Ground
    tinypic.com /r/2ecgm4o/7

And my favruoite he final evoultion
    Fire
    Dragon
    tinypic.com /r/2gy4qy9/7

Ill upload rest when ive done and what you guys think dont be too harsh :D and any good names?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    dont be too harsh
    Not to be rude, but you will (most likely) not get ANYWHERE without, at least, some harsh criticism. I might be the wrong person to be giving it, so I won't, as I know nothing about illustrations. I will give one tip though.... If you're using tinypic (disgusting host, in my opinion) use the last set of links then put an image tag around them. The way you did it is too time-consuming, and annoying..
    Sorry to have a bad impression, but that comment irritates me beyond end. I apologize.

I'll be nice and fix this, just this once, but try to do this in the future.

Ninjaas Designzz

Ninjaas Designzz

Ninjaas Designzz

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Well i accept that but the picture thing i could not do due to not haveing 15 posts.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    GraphicNinja, it appears to me that you're form of art isn't really what we would consider "graphics" here. That being said, your work here is more so drawing which would be better fitted under the Art Gallery forum rather than under Graphics and Photography. However, before doing so, you will need at least four examples for your gallery to be kept open, and you will need to acquire at least 15 posts so you can display links and/or images in your gallery. I hope this helps you as you work towards your future career.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back