• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NoBeL_ToKYo's no0ber gallery

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
  • NoBeL_ToKYo's no0ber showcase thread

Alrighty, i've been messing around on photoshop getting immersed and interested in graphics for a little while now...I picked up a couple of things reading graphics tuts and messing around on my own... they aren't incredible, but i'll put them up anyway...XD

picture.php

Okay, one my first ones..nice and simple XD

picture.php

The lighting on this makes me cringe. Was i high when i put that lens flare in the corner? I truly have no shame. XD

picture.php

Aight, finally were getting one to my better ones. The lighting is too intense, full on white, but i like it for a first try at using brushes for lighting.

picture.php

Please excuse the random, un lowered opacity- C4D in the background, this was a pen tool experiment.

picture.php

Needless to say, i HAD to make it. Koki Kariya FTW!

picture.php

I had this one stuck on as my sig/avvy for a while...

picture.php

Pretty unmotivated this one. there isn't much to it. it's just the Ichigo render and a C4D that's had the gradient map used on it.

picture.php

I really like how this turned out. It's still my sig/avvy, And you've gotta love Cloud.

picture.php

This one ain't too bad. I tried putting the C4D in front of Travis and erasing some.

And there's this one i made today:

NoBeL_ToKYo-Soracopy.jpg

I found a whole LOAD of brushes, tried out a few that i thought would be good on here. I might go back and edit this, maybe put some light on it.

Anyway, There you pretty much have it (I have more but i think these are the best) I'm always getting better i suppose..XD Leave any kind of note, Good points, bad ones..etc BUT DON'T FLAME. C+C ONLY.

One more thing: DO NOT USE ANY OF MY WORK UNLESS I:
    1:Make it for you (i.e. a request via VM/PM)
    2: i say you can use it.

If anyone steals my work i'll make sure someone who can change that knows.

But enough of that. Take a look! ^^ I'll be updating from time to time.

Last edited:
    Back