• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ? nosvee doodles ?

Years
  • ☆ nosvee doodles ☆

Hi, I doodle stuff and just wanted to share on here. I'm not that great at digital art, so I'm sorry that the style is kinda messy. Anyway, I hope you like 'em and thanks for viewing!(:

(I don't know if I did this right; hopefully I did)

Attachments

• bonnie and dedenne.jpg
      bonnie and dedenne.jpg
      124.7 KB · Views: 10
    • Sylveon.jpg
      Sylveon.jpg
      103.4 KB · Views: 8
    • Zanna.jpg
      Zanna.jpg
      127.6 KB · Views: 6
    • nighttimeselfie.jpg
      nighttimeselfie.jpg
      78.9 KB · Views: 6
    • why.jpg
      why.jpg
      78 KB · Views: 6

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • These look great, love the first one!.

The colours really standout for me in these pieces, how did you go about colouring them?
    Would like to see more -), perhaps some full body drawings.

Years
  • These look great, love the first one!.

The colours really standout for me in these pieces, how did you go about colouring them?
    Would like to see more -), perhaps some full body drawings.

Thank you! I don't really have an established process yet when it comes to coloring. I just have the base colors and then put shades and highlights over the base. Since I'm kinda new to it, I'm still experimenting with brushes and the like. I've done full body sketches, but I've done "realistic" traditional art much longer and my concentrations center around the human face. So, they probably have the same composition out of habit :/

That's definitely something for me to keep in mind though :D

Back