• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] NUZLOCKE

Days
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hey everyone. Trying my first hard Nuzlocke. Let me know what you think of my rules. Any suggestions or tips or additional rules?

- [ ] Nickname
    - [ ] If it faints it dies and you release it
    - [ ] Set battle
    - [ ] No items in battle. Held items are okay
    - [ ] Level cap for gyms
    - [ ] Duplicates are a yes. Get over it
    - [ ] If it's shiny you better get it

Going to try fire red first

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey everyone. Trying my first hard Nuzlocke. Let me know what you think of my rules. Any suggestions or tips or additional rules?

- [ ] Nickname
    - [ ] If it faints it dies and you release it
    - [ ] Set battle
    - [ ] No items in battle. Held items are okay
    - [ ] Level cap for gyms
    - [ ] Duplicates are a yes. Get over it
    - [ ] If it's shiny you better get it

Going to try fire red first

Hello, SasquatchIsReal27. I moved your thread to the related section, the Challenges section, where you will get more attention. But feel free to introduce yourself in the Meet & Greet section!

Days
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hello, SasquatchIsReal27. I moved your thread to the related section, the Challenges section, where you will get more attention. But feel free to introduce yourself in the Meet & Greet section!

Thank you. I tried doing it under the challenges section but it was not accepting any new posts at the time. Again thank you.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Challenge mod here! For the time being, the section requires all new threads to be approved by a moderator to get published. It lets us approve or deny challenge threads, make sure everything is in the right forum subsection, and generally keeps things tidy.

As for the rules themselves... ultimately it depends on you and what you feel makes the game more fun to play, but I'd say that's a quite solid ruleset, not too different from Hardcore Nuzlockes... so yeah, you should be good! It will be interesting, however, to see how it goes without Dupes Clause...

Back