• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Nuzlocke

Days
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hey I'm doing my first hardcore Nuzlocke and realizing it is taking forever. How long does it normally take people to complete one? Also where are some good grinding options for fire red or emerald?

Years
  • Yeah it can take a while to complete, i have found in firered, that the bikers on the bike path at the very top are nice to grind against, use the trainer seeker item it helps, as for emerald, Idk, i don't know where a good spot is for that, I kinda just hit up where my pokemon type works better.

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    My most recent Nuzlocke clocked in at 160+ hrs, with a huge part of the reason for that being that I raised over 30 Pokémon, losing 12 in the process (4 in Johto, 1 in League, 2 in Kanto, 5 VS Red). It can definitely take awhile, specially if you EV train, but the grind is worth it.

Back