• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okami's Sprites =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
Years
  • Yes, recolors don't take a lot of talent, but they're fun =P
    My first revamps I don't like that much, but like you said, yes, I believe they are getting better. I dont do that many mixes anyway, they're usually requests I got at other places. Half of them I wouldn't do if they weren't requested, lol.
    Thanks for the critique, I'll keep it in mind. =)

And here's another new sprite, requested:
    Zapdokou.gif

Zapdokou. Pheer it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Because they're the same parts from Dragonair put onto the same Mew sprite? Besides AoT they're not that similar.

I like your Zapdokou, it looks pretty bad ass, and more like an upgraded Zapdos than a mix of the two.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    And in fairness, it's not like there's a vast ammount of parts you can use and places you can put them, they are bound to look similar.

Amazonite

God's Loyal Servant
    Years
  • I agree with AoT. They seem really similar. Though the creator could have been using TSR's as inspiration. Your Ninetales Revamp doesn't seem to be shaded anymore then the original. But Zapdokou is really good In my opinion. Keep up the nice work. ^^;

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
  • Whoa, those do look really similar o_O'
    I use Dragonair's parts for lots of mixes, and I thought it would be a good idea on Mew. Hehe, for the "wings" behind Mew, I used two sets of Zangoose claws and recolored them with Articuno's colors to make it look like ice. Just to get it out of the way, I would never steal a sprite, because I know how much work can go into them.

Whoo hoo. 8D
    Altareon.gif

Last edited:

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
  • Bad news. I broke my right arm, and I'm right-handed. -__-
    I sprained my left wrist pretty bad as well. The story of how I did it can wait, though. xD
    Two new baby sprites and a revamp to go with this post that I was too lazy to put up before:
    Baby Suicune, baby Raikou, and Yellow Arcanine revamp.
    BabySuicune.gif
    Raikou.gif
    Arcanine.gif

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Good sprites. I was thinking about showing my sprites, but I don't know how to make a thread.. :S

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
  • They're all pretty nice :)
    But I'm not a big fan of the revamps, since most of em do not seem such an improvement to be honest. (No offense ment)
    I made a little edit, to show some ideas:

edit79gd3.gif

I hope you don't mind, but you know what they say ey: A picture says more then a thousand words.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Thx Okami for the baby sprites :)
    Hey, wanna be friends :D

And bad your arm broke. I hope you get better soon :)

And Opacus, Nice revamp :D You're right, A picture says more than a thousands words!

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
  • Yes, that revamp looks a lot better, but Mewtwo sorta looks possessed xD
    Oh well, I shouldn't say anything, it's better than my old one.
    I think my Arcanine revamp is the best one yet.

Edit: My new pwnful trainer card. 8D
    Took me like 8 times longer than it should have, though, since I had to use my left hand xD
    OkamiCard.gif

Last edited:

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
  • Small update. Nidoking revamp...
    Nidoking.gif

EDIT: A sprite I made for a contest, had to be a fusion of Darkrai/Dragonite and it could only be in Ditto's colors.
    I actually think it turned out pretty well.
    Dragonrai.gif

Last edited:

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Wow they're awsome!
    I love the Darkonite (XD That worked) Although your nidoking revamp could use a little work. You forgot the nose...

EDIT: I remade your Nidoking and made my own:
    2i7vb6v.png

I added the nose and reshaded it, I also Remade the eye and mouth since the DP sprite is slightly different than the original from red and up to crystal ;)
    AND the white thingy on its arm was bigger than it should be so i also remade it smaller. :D

~BP:t157:

Last edited:

craig4545d

pokemon hacker [!]
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    could i please get a mini ow sprite of manaphy and then feel free to download my old hacks

1.put manaphy in post

2.go to google

3.type in Pokemon Dialga's Arrival it should say 4 shared cj yeah 4.click on it download the hacks and there

thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Omg! I luv your Babies, Mixes and Type Changes... Blue Mew is so cute and cool. I want see moooore xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back