• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
sig_omega2.gif

sig_omega3.gif

Would the top one or the bottom one be better?

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
XD... never noticed that line... lol. I like the top one too,,,, maybe switch the images around because that top line close to the page line of the post kinda threw me off.... it is camafloauged O.O

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
DarkPhoenix said:
XD... never noticed that line... lol. I like the top one too,,,, maybe switch the images around because that top line close to the page line of the post kinda threw me off.... it is camafloauged O.O
XD Let's keep it that way... since anyway, the signiture line will disguise it if I decide to use it...

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
Composer of Requiems said:
XD Let's keep it that way... since anyway, the signiture line will disguise it if I decide to use it...

Then so it shall remain! Heh. Can't wait to see some more work from you :D

WolfWood

Banned
Years
The top is better but is the sig supposed to have distoreted images or did you want it like that. Because I can barely tell what characters are in the sig.

Sawyer

���
Years
well, that's probably because you've never seen them before (read the title, lol)

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
WolfWood said:
The top is better but is the sig supposed to have distoreted images or did you want it like that. Because I can barely tell what characters are in the sig.
Not really distorted... the white character is the first form; the large one above is the top half of the second form- you can see the head in the center, and two large heads forming the shoulders... something like that...

Sawyer

���
Years
it's like a collage... the two heads of Omega get placed beside the head to form shoulders, and the one at the bottom is the last Omega you fight in Megaman Zero 3 (i love when you find out Zero's just a copy of Omega lol)

O

Your Mom
Years
:o Named after me? x.x Good. I've always been a fan of MMZ. Probably the only sidescroller for Megaman left... *Lashes out Z-Saber* The top one I guess. For that top white thingy... x.x

Back