• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega's Sprite Shop

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Ok, I've had quite a few of these but they all fell down the drain. Anyway. I have 2 stuff that I can do with sprites... I can do recoloring and I can do stamps. I have done a stamp that I'm proud of.. which is currently in BMP format I think... anyway...

Stamp Form...

Pok?mon(s) on stamp-
    Money you want on stamp-
    Any words?( like Cerulean City Postage Stamp or something...)-

And a Sprite recolor, try to fill in all the colors that you want them to be.

PREVIEW...

1. Sprite Recolor
    2. Stamp

(I hope Purin doesn't mind)

BTW the Bulbasaur recolor is meant to be a manga style Bulbasaur because they got the colors so wrong in the anime...

EDIT- Does anyone know how to make transparent BG?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I think you will need to have a program that can make transparent backgrounds for pictures like Adobe Photoshop (On mine). The only file formats I can convert backgrounds to transparent is .gif.
    I think I saw transparent background in pictures in other formats too (.png), but I have no idea how to do so for those...

Years
    Purin said:
    I think you will need to have a program that can make transparent backgrounds for pictures like Adobe Photoshop (On mine). The only file formats I can convert backgrounds to transparent is .gif.
    I think I saw transparent background in pictures in other formats too (.png), but I have no idea how to do so for those...

You can use PSP7 to make backgrounds in png files transparent.

Back