• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Organization 20?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Yup, its a clique idea, but I came up with it a while back. Anyways, i decided to draw out these character ideas i came up with. I'm still recapping, So I've only drawn out a couple. But then I decided to photoshop the drawings. So now, they are in the style of the games XD (by that I mean the promo posters: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/237/461654866_c08ec53c55.jpg). Just so y'know I suck at coloring and shading, so i left it like this (as will all of them). Feel free to color (for the entertainment of those who read the post you made only). If a mod is okay with it, I will like to the post, but if not then too bad.

Yeah, anyways, since theres no minimum to how much I need to put up, I'll post him now:
    No. 17 (no reference to age (I just like it)
    Spoiler:

Name: Xonir (like someone who always zoning out)
    Name Base (without anagram): Noir (not original name)
    Element: Darkness

His Heartless:
    Spoiler:

Name: None (Anti-Xonir?)
    Element: Darknesss...Duh

And now them together:
    Spoiler:

Thats all for now

Last edited:

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Ok i like the drawings, Cool,
    But I dont get the idea?

reacen

Reacen
    Years
  • You are right, you suck at coloring and shading, but ther drawings, its ok good work.

Back