• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC DeviantART Icon contest

Years

PC DeviantART Icon contest

LOL, okay, so, hey, everyone! I'm Anastasia.R, the founder of the deviantART PC group. I've been busy with many life stuff, and finally found some time to finally post this.

See, our group is missing something ... What could it be?

OF COURSE! AN ICON!
pcicon.png
* This is a blank group icon

So, I'm going you let you amazing PC artists come up with a creative icon to represent the PC fourms. =]

Rules

• Don't steal, 'cuz you know, it wouldn't be allowed.
  • You can draw, sprite, or make graphics for the icon, JUST BE CREATIVELY AWESOME WITH IT! =D
  • Keep the text, art, ect clean and for kids to see.
  • It can be animated
  • It has to be 98 x 50 px.
  • Submit your work here, and IF you have a deviantART account, also submit it to the group gallery.
  • Be creative, and have fun!

Judging

...No judges! Why?

After the deadline, a poll will be put on PC (there WILL be a blog reminder in devianART when it's posted), that will let the PC members vote the for the best icon!

The prize?

Your icon would be put on the group icon! You get to cover that boring, blank icon we have currently. ^..^;; Cool, huh?

Deadline - 6/25/11

SO, COME ON, LETS SEE SOME ICONS, NAD LETS HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
WHOOP! Got mine done already :D i actualy like it too, possibly my only peice for a contest that ive ever liked :3
Anyways its basicaly a Pikachu holding a Pokeball with the DA Symbol on it and PCs Colours in the backround, checkerd style :D
iconn.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Finally got this damn thing done.

Coming in at a neat 254 colours with a few unique palettes replaced with shared colours.

Last edited:
Back