• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
  • Just found two old pixel arts I'd done for a rpsite about a year back. These are two of the four races you could choose between. The first one is a Sealfolk woman (the majority of the city was of those) and the second one is a werewolf. The two other races (which I haven't done) is Humans and Vampires. The site's/city's name was Kiaya, that's why there is a "kiaya" tag in the lower corner.

Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

Here's chibi version of them celebrating their biggest holiday; the Midwinternight.
    Pixel stuff.

Pokemon sugimori pixel art
    Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

Revamps
    Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

Please C&C
    Enjoy

Last edited:

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
  • Haha, yeah, Rattata is pretty useless.
    Though it was simple and I just did it out of boredness.

Heres a snubbull revamp from Pokémon Silver
    Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

Last edited:

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
  • I upload my images in photobucket, and they're saved in bmp on my computer. I don't have any program to change the "type", so that's why they're jpg. sorry for that, but that's what I can do.

and I just relaized it was a revamp, thank you :)

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Did you do all of those in the thread starting post by scratch? If you did, thats the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
  • I just must say that I had a picture for the pose for the two bigger pictures.

:) and for these bigger pictures I allways use references. I'm not that talented

Squirtle n' Mudkip sugimori art. gonna do all the starters... i think
    Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

revamp of pkmn silver charmander
    Pixel stuff.
    Pixel stuff.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back