• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pkmntrainerpaul's Pixel Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
  • Here I post my Pixel Art,some fusions,banners,worldmaps etc.
    Here are some:
    GIVE CREDIT IF USED!

Worldmaps
    Spoiler:

Banners
    Spoiler:

Some Fusions:
    Spoiler:

Animations
    Spoiler:

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • The swampert looks like it wants to tango. The stelix is a movie star. I love it that you make such comical and humerous sprites. I say, keep up the good work. :)
    Thanks!
    I'm sure to keep up this because it's really fun!

Also, I'm posting some animations I made for PokeAnimate.
    Here they are:
    Animations
    Spoiler:

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Your animations are really fast. You need to slow down about 90% of them, otherwise they are pretty good.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • You do realize the title is very misleading. This isnt pixel art, most of this is are just fusions except the world map. The rest are just choppy animations. Last time I checked you are also suppose to have 4 examples of scratched sprites/pixel art. You only have one so I would recommend you open up your ms paint/or whatever you use and make some actual pixel art.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Max; Don't mini mod.

There's no way near enough scratch work here to warrant a showcase thread. Your animations could always be reposted in the spriter's discussion/ showcase thread. The fusions go in the fusion/recolour thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back