• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Points distribution

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • do we want to give points to participation events (eg movie nights) or just competitive events? was thinking we could separate the events into categories - those that award a bigger amount of points for bigger or more difficult/time consuming events and then those that award a smaller amount of points for easier or smaller events

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • i like the logic behind that! would multiply everything by 2 though - i like the fact it balances out but worried that 1-5 points won't entice anyone to do the daily events

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Will spend more time thinking about this when I get home but I like the idea and the basic points distribution.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • If we double it (oooo big numbers), we need to balance accordingly:

Format: 1st/2nd/3rd/participation
    Daily Events: 10/7/5/1
    GT-wide Events: 150/100/75/15
    totally forgot about this thread whoops. I think we should go with ^
    let's get this sorted so we can let the EOs know. does that balance seem okay to everyone?

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Should we just ditch the 1? IDK it just seems like a weird number to have there along with everything else. All the other figures are fine, though.
    Eh, I think it's kinda nice to have a participation point even if it's minuscule. It's not really a huge deal though; if you're seriously against it I'm fine to go without it.

Back