• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokèCommunity PokèDex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Well this is a Community Project, So I thought it should go here.

It's a FakeDex basically, But I think its time we should all make and complete one. It would be cool with bits from everyone.

We could all easily cover 150 Pokemon with Stats and Info.

The Project its self will be really easy, Just add to it what you can. You can do as many Pokemon as you want but only 1-3 at a time. The Pokemon them self will be done in Diamond and Pearl Style, and it would be better if they where all custom. And before you make a Pokemon please request the number that you will be doing. So I'd post before I made Pokemon 56, That i was doing Pokemon 56.. easy.

Post below will have the Pokemon Numbers, and I will update it so it will show the Pokemon and who has made it.

Oh and you will only need todo one pose, and if you want you can do a Male/Female Pokemon.

And here are the D/P Pokemon Sprites that you can use to compare styles.

Pokemon
    https://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmndp/alldp.png

Reserved Post.

For Pokemon Numbers

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Really, you should have consulted a the local moderator (me) before starting a thread like this. I really don't think it's worth the time, since interest will soon dissipate and the project will remain unfinished. It's also too large an undertaking for most members anyway, since many are only beginners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back