• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poké Mitchells Gallery / Shop

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    If its allowed i decided to put both my Gallery & Shop in one post; No need to make multiple posts. Here are my first four signatures made while at Pokecommunity :)
    My favorite would have to be Glacion.
    Glacion & Arcanine were made for other players, please do not take any of these without permission. If you like any of the others I post you may ask for them, but you must always give me credit.

Now...

RATE/10 & If you want your own PM me what you want or just comment
    Please tell me..

Color
    Render/Picture/What of
    Specifics
    Text

I always use 400x150 :P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'll rate these as a bunch because they all seem like they have the same style. They look nice for a beginner, which is what I'm assuming you are. It seems like you've used the same thing everytime, which isn't always a bad thing. It seems like you've used just a stock, and a couple of C4Ds and some gradient maps over them, which is really basic. Maybe look up some tutorials, and learn some new techniques to use. :) Some of your tags seem to be a little monotone as well, especially Zoroark and Glaceon. Try using more effects and less gradient maps and you should be fine.

A good start for a beginner, with lots of room to improve. I would also suggest trying out some stocks which have some flow to them as well. The Arcanine you've used has a lot of flow, which you should follow, whereas Glaceon doesn't really have much.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    No I am not a beginner depending on what you call a beginner, I have been on and off of photoshop/GFX for about.. mm.. 2 years I think. I just pick this style because its neat and looks good.
    I have many signatures that are different from these 4; but these are my most recent.
    Here is one of my older ones that I used a tut for;
    Thanks for the comments :)

New signature. Used 2 different tuts for one banner :D
    Please rate and comment!

New style, deff not like my others :)

Last edited:

Zinock

♚Where Legends Are Born♚
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    So you must be my competition huh ;) lol
    I really like your work.
    Where do you get your renders?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    I have many different sources for renders ranging from google images to planet renders to smaller sources :)
    Thanks for the comment ill check yours out :P

UPDATE:
    New sig;
    Mac Miller :D

one of my best ImO

Last edited:
    Back