• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Pokémon Box Ruby and Sapphire problem

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    I have a problem that is driving me crazy, so I really hope someone can help me!

I'm trying to play my Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire on the TV using the Pokémon Box game. Both my Pokémon Box ISO and the original GBA game are in Spanish. I'm using the official GBA-GCN link cable in a backward compatible Wii and I have the last version of Nintendont (6.489). I can check my Pokémon and items of my GBA game in the box, but if I select the "adventure mode" to play it on the TV, then the game stucks at the boot screen:

Pokémon Box Ruby and Sapphire problem

I tried EVERYTHING (using another cable, using another version of Nintendont and even burning the ISO in a real DVD but nothing works!).

I googled this problem around all the internet and I found out that lot of people are having the exact same issue but I couldn't find any real solution.

Please, I will REALLY appreciate is someone can help me with this!

Back