• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokémon Conquest is fun

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
I really enjoyed Pokémon Conquest. I played a bit of it recently and enjoyed the different take on the series. What did you like and dislike about it?

Years
Ah yes, pokemon fire emblem
The game that exist. I always forgets this one exists. It was perfectly fine and i had my fun with it, but it also felt really short. Weren't really much advertising for it either. I suppose i like it for being very different but man it just kinda a nothing game for me personally

Years
I really enjoyed how different it was from the main game and the music was amazing; however it's pretty basic at the end of the day and I wasn't a big fan of having to manage all the filler that joins your party. It's very much babies first Tactical RPG.

Back