• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokémon Cyonega

Years
Hey all!
This is Pokémon Cyonega... Formally Pokémon Storm Surge
Take_Two.png

Town_map.jpg

Here's the main hub were I'll post the Fakedex of Solella and also the OST.

The Solella Region is a region based mostly off Texas as you can see. Some of the region is located in what would be the neighboring states Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.

As I said Ill post the Fakedex here, but I'm also fickle and am constantly updating, OCD is a real menace, but anyways I'll post the Fakemon as I finish them and if need be will update them on this thread.
you can follow me on insta to also get updates of Cyonega at https://www.instagram.com/project_cyonega/

The Legendary Pokémon of the Region are said to Inspired people and fill them with Compassion, but could it be to a fault I wonder?

Nonetheless, here are the Legendary Pokemon of the Solella Region:

Ygnireo.png

Cyonega_PC.png

You've probably noticed that the Legendary Pokémon Cyonega shares the same namesake as the title of the "Game", that is because Cyonega is who I decided to be the focus.

Here's the Cyonega OST Vol 1:

But here are some of my favs:
The Pokémon Gym

Battle! Gym Leader

Route 12 & 15

Al Bireo Post Town

Battle! Legendary Pokémon

Who could the Starters Be?
Starter_Sil.png

Last edited:
Back