• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Koon Region Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyplozard

Pokemon Black White Fan
Years
  • No, Koon of Sanyou isn't the owner of this region, but he and his brothers maybe will appear(or maybe not).

I'm currently doing the heros overworlds, but I need someone to give me ripped or custom PMD attacks, so I will REALLY start the comic (I'll credit you).

Characters (No Bios Yet)
    Shīdo - シード (Dento's Son)​
    Yōgan - 溶岩 (Poddo's Son)
    Ame - (Koon's Daughter)

-Yes, they have strange and cool names :D
    -Soon I'll post the first chapter(with no fights yet :disappoin)
    -Sorry if I had any english errors, I'm a 13 years old brazillian(No, I'm not using any translator, I took english classes for 3 years :D)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Right...

Well, to actually make a thread for projects, shops, and sprite comic threads, you're gonna need your example available when you make the thread. ^..^; Otherwise, we can't see how you make comics and see what the comic is really about.

Er, secondly, I suggest Spriters-Resource.com to help you obtain the sprite rips you want.

~LeafBlade Lock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back