• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Mauve (UPDATE: 0.9.9b) [EN/FR]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Some notes about stuff that are still in French even when choosing to play in English:

1) After I selected that I am a boy at the start, when she asks me to tell her my name, it's in French still.
    2) The name of the achievement screen and the achievements' details are all still in French.
    3) After going downstairs in my house for the first time, some of the dialogue from the player character's mother is still in French.
    4) After you and your neighbor choose your first Pokémon, some of Valentine's dialogue is still in French.
    5) Names and details of quests appear to still be in French.

There are a lot of other examples, but all in all, there are A LOT of things that still need to be translated for the English version of the game.

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, there are still a few translation holes, but don't worry, they will be fixed for version 1.0, maybe even earlier in version 0.9.8.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Obtain the first Mystery Gift in the game!

Pokémon: Mauve (UPDATE: 0.9.9b) [EN/FR]

ONLY IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON VERSION 0.9.3 OR HIGHER!

- To unlock the Mystery Gift feature, please visit Madame Valentine's laboratory located to the left of the Pokémon Center in Astoria.
    - Alternatively, you can obtain the Mystery Gift feature by entering the GTS of Psychora.
    - To access the gift, go to the in-game menu once it's unlocked.

- ATTENTION: You can only receive the Mystery Gift after obtaining the 6th gym badge.
    - To claim your Mystery Gift, go to the basement of a Pokémon Center where a delivery person is now waiting for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey Clessio, I have 6 badges and am not sure how to access the Mystery Gift. Went to the lab and tried the GTS in Psychora and didn't get any prompts. I am on the new version for sure as well, as the lighting is different, the other changelog items are there, etc.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey Clessio, I have 6 badges and am not sure how to access the Mystery Gift. Went to the lab and tried the GTS in Psychora and didn't get any prompts. I am on the new version for sure as well, as the lighting is different, the other changelog items are there, etc.

Please restart your game once one of the two prerequisites is met. After that, in the game's launch menu, you will have access to the Mystery Gift.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BETA 0.9.4 IS OUT !

- Correction of the size of certain Pokémon [Ex: Female Torchic]
    - Fix for the issue related to obtaining the Maxpotion of Dreamwood EAST
    - Added QoL system to move/relearn abilities from the Pokémon menu.
    - Removal of items that could cause bugs in the EV system [HP Up, Carbos, etc.]
    - Added option to enable/disable the [EXP ALL] system at Pokémon Centers.
    - Fixed the slippery floor bug in the route 8 cave.
    - Collision corrections.
    - Overhaul of some Mega Evolution abilities.
    - Introduction of new Mega-Pokémon.
    - Visual enhancements with new lighting effects, among others.
    - And many other things to come!
    - Improvement of the English translation.
    - Overhaul of the wild encounter system. (Please go to a Pokémon Center and adjust your game difficulty to update this overhaul)
    - Addition of the game accelerator. [Default key: Q / L2 or LT on a controller]
    -Repositioning of the special Pikachu.
    -Improved game launch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    are there any plans to implement a speed-up button? I'd like to be able to speed up animations, especially during battles.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BETA 0.9.4.5 IS OUT !

Version: 0.9.4.5
    -Correction of certain collisions
    -Addition of new trainers.
    -Addition of new audio.
    -Visual correction of certain elements.
    -Prevents softlock by ability.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    greatest game ever i like the starters and other things in the game before the final release hopefully you will get a rid of the bugs but other than that great game i would give 5 out of 5 stars hopefully you can make it even better and can you put in a pokeball changer

Years
    • Seen today
    The game keeps crashing after saving it for like 3 times, I don't know if there is an exact pattern. This is the error message I get when it happens.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BETA 0.9.5 IS OUT !

Version: 0.9.5
    Rebalancing of the wild encounter rate.
    Rebalancing of Raid rewards.
    Minor bug fixes.
    Quality of Life improvements.
    Addition of a flight point to the ruins.
    Rebalancing of key trainers.
    Addition of the Arena Champion mode.
    Addition of a part of the story related to the Arena Champion mode.
    NPC allowing the updating of Kubfu/Urshifu/Urshiftu [to store them in the PC] (A Helpmon awaits you in Clairie, ONLY for players on Beta 0.9.4.5 and earlier).
    Collision fixes. Addition of additional tags.
    Rebalancing of title drop rate (Titles will no longer be automatically added to Pokémon).
    Correction related to the crash of the legendary Pokédex. Addition of Nurses in certain areas.
    Rebalancing of healing during story events.
    Visual bug fixes.
    Repositioning of certain Pokémon.
    Addition of regional forms of starters (If you have already chosen them, you will find the regional forms in the wild, don't worry!)
    Improvement of translation (Please note that fighters coming to challenge you in your arena are not yet translated, this is not a bug!).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    greatest game ever i like the starters and other things in the game before the final release hopefully you will get a rid of the bugs but other than that great game i would give 5 out of 5 stars hopefully you can make it even better and can you put in a pokeball changer

Thank you for your feedback; it touches my heart. I promise to refine and improve the game to the best of my ability until its version 1.0. There are new things to discover in the latest version, by the way! Thank you very much!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game keeps crashing after saving it for like 3 times, I don't know if there is an exact pattern. This is the error message I get when it happens.

This is a known bug, to avoid it, you just need to open your quest journal and remove the exclamation mark icon (until there are no more notifications at the top left of your menu, indicating that there is a new quest or completed quests).

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BETA 0.9.5.1 IS OUT !

Version: 0.9.5.1
    Correction of the frequent crash related to the menu after a save (Related to the quest journal).

Version: 0.9.5
    Rebalancing of the wild encounter rate.
    Rebalancing of Raid rewards.
    Minor bug fixes.
    Quality of Life improvements.
    Addition of a flight point to the ruins.
    Rebalancing of key trainers.
    Addition of the Arena Champion mode.
    Addition of a part of the story related to the Arena Champion mode.
    NPC allowing the updating of Kubfu/Urshifu/Urshiftu [to store them in the PC] (A Helpmon awaits you in Clairie, ONLY for players on Beta 0.9.4.5 and earlier).
    Collision fixes. Addition of additional tags.
    Rebalancing of title drop rate (Titles will no longer be automatically added to Pokémon).
    Correction related to the crash of the legendary Pokédex. Addition of Nurses in certain areas.
    Rebalancing of healing during story events.
    Visual bug fixes.
    Repositioning of certain Pokémon.
    Addition of regional forms of starters (If you have already chosen them, you will find the regional forms in the wild, don't worry!)
    Improvement of translation (Please note that fighters coming to challenge you in your arena are not yet translated, this is not a bug!).

Last edited:
    Back