• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Tentin Remake

Years
    Pokémon Tentin Redux and The Light in our Hearts
    [PokeCommunity.com] Pokémon Tentin Remake
    It's time to return to Tentin... again!

This is a remake of Tentin Redux and The Light in our Hearts in one game! This should bring my original games more in line with my recent games. With these remakes comes more content, less bugs, and a slightly changed story that connects to Project Revival as well!

New/Updated Features
    The remakes use Pokémon Essentials v21!
    Return to Tentin! - Welcome back to the Tentin region! It's pretty much the same as before, but better! It's just a much more streamlined region than before.
    What? A Town Map, Finally?! - Yes, both iterations of Tentin have a Town Map for the first time ever!
    HM Items Instead of HMs - The original games had HMs. In the remakes, they've been replaced by Key Items.
    Generation 9 Mechanics and Pokémon - I've brought Gen. 9 Pokémon and mechanics to the Tentin games! If you can't find a Pokémon in the wild, try the Colline Safari Zone!
    Quality of Life Features Added - Exp. All, the Storage System in the menu, and a new option to disable text skipping are here.
    A Lot More TMs - 229 TMs... again?! Well, if a TM is missing, go to the Shashine Pokémon Center and talk to the NPC near the Move Master to potentially get the TM you're looking for!
    The Move Master is Here - Of course he would be back. He still helps your Pokémon remember moves, delete moves, check Hidden Power, check friendships, and help breed Pokémon in the Nursery.
    Overworld Encounters Are Back - Use Lures (purchasable in Poké Marts) to allow wild Pokémon to show up in the overworld!
    What About Trade Evolutions? - Don't you worry. The Linking Cord is available to purchase! Use that to evolve those pesky trade evolution Pokémon!
    The Resort Island - The relaxing, tropical island near Tentin is back!
    Postgame Battle Facilities - Go to the piers in Shore City, Pokémon Resort, and Stable Town to have some fun battling even more!

The Tentin Region
    [PokeCommunity.com] Pokémon Tentin Remake
    The Tentin region as it appears in The Light in our Hearts.
    The region didn't change too much in the remakes, so explore it to your heart's content!

The Story
    Tentin Redux is the second game in the timeline, while The Light in Our Hearts is the fourth.

Spoiler: Tentin Redux's Story

Spoiler: The Light in our Hearts' Story

Screenshots
    Spoiler: Screenshots

Download
    Version 1.0.7, June 21st, 2024
    Download Here

Discord
    I use the same server for all my games now, including my previous game, Innocent Soul. You can join and discuss my games by going here! Don't be shy and say hi!

Credits
    Spoiler: Credits List

Attachments

• [PokeCommunity.com] Pokémon Tentin Remake
      title.png
      33.5 KB · Views: 6
      mapRegion2.PNG
      30 KB · Views: 6
      [2024-05-25] 19_00_59.356.png
      10 KB · Views: 6
      [2024-05-25] 19_01_58.903.png
      14.8 KB · Views: 6
      [2024-05-25] 19_02_35.035.png
      42.9 KB · Views: 8
      [2024-05-25] 19_03_37.274.png
      10.1 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    I hope the EXP all is able to be turned off, that feature to this day even with level caps tends to make it hard for old school players like myself to raise pokemon and keep them in line with the rest of them.

I hope the EXP all is able to be turned off, that feature to this day even with level caps tends to make it hard for old school players like myself to raise pokemon and keep them in line with the rest of them.
    Yeah, you can turn off the Exp. All, of course. I didn't put any level caps in this game either, so it's all good.

there is a problem with saves it shuffles between the two it acts like they are not separate when so i pretty much have to guess where my save was with two saves oh yeah i forgot is there an item so you dont have to carry eggs in party because that would be a help

Last edited:
    bug found, if you still have following pokemon active after beating gym two and you talk to Owen, she moves down one space, turns towards my pokemon and then the game freezes, only way to bypass this is by turning off following pokemon

there is a problem with saves it shuffles between the two it acts like they are not separate when so i pretty much have to guess where my save was with two saves oh yeah i forgot is there an item so you dont have to carry eggs in party because that would be a help
    Yeah, I used a different save script. I'll see if I can find a way to make it easier to load saves. But there isn't an item to help carry Eggs. There used to be, but I believe the script is long outdated.

bug found, if you still have following pokemon active after beating gym two and you talk to Owen, she moves down one space, turns towards my pokemon and then the game freezes, only way to bypass this is by turning off following pokemon
    I was able to fix this in the most recent update. Unless it still happens, then I'll have to fix it again!

can you add saves that have a shared pc like where you can transfer Pokémon between saves

What button is to get thw storage system up. Im using joiplay. I tried putting f1 as a button but its not bringing up the controls page
    Also how do you turn off follow pokemon
    You just need to press the 'Special' button when you're in the Pokémon menu. What that is in Joiplay, I have no idea. You can turn off Following Pokémon in the Options menu as well.

Back