• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Time

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Pokémon Time
    All starters.png

the starters are regional versions of other starters.

Pokémon Time is a game made in Pokémon essentials v21 with currently only me working on it as a hobby.

The games graphics are in a gen 4 style.
    Pokémon up to gen 8.
    A simple gym system with 8 gyms.

2024-01-07 (1).png
    2024-01-07.png

on the right is the first town and on the left is a house in the town. (these are still in a very early state as I'm not a mapper)

The story (Mostly finished)
    • This story begins with an elusive Pokemon: Celebi. A long time ago Celebi met a young man with whom he became very close. However, the man grew old and fell ill. Celebi thus traveled into the future and stole a time machine for the man.
      However, Celebi anticipated the creation of the machine, thus creating a paradox. The earth shooked and it wasn't long before the news spread. A company called Miller Ink created its own time machine, capable of returning Pokemon to their ancient form by making them travel through time.
      The machine was then stolen by a criminal group, who discovered that it could also make humans travel through time. However the price was high, the vital essence of Celebi itself had to be used. Thus began the Celebi hunt

Features

The first new feature is... PAST PARADOX POKEMON
    using this new ability in battle will transform you're Pokémon to the past version and you can use it on any Pokémon and I mean any this is MOSSY GEM the new past paradox onix. (by any i mean any Pokémon in the game)
    Mossy Gem.png

this is not a final version of past paradox onix. (Rock/Grass)

• A brand new region to explore with over 150 Pokémon.
    Map.png

a very early version of the map the game will take place on.
    • A nice story that's easy to understand and follow.
    • Travel through time to find special pokemon
    • 8 gyms to play through

Recruitment
    What we are currently looking for:
    • Artist: We would have you make concept art and/or professional artworks of the Pokémon and only if you want make the title screen of the game.
    • Spriter: Make Pokémon sprites, somebody to make trainer sprites, and a person to make a tileset. (Right now im making all of the sprites)
    • Programmer: We need someone comfortable with Pokémon Essential's code since we need quite a few mechanics.
    • Mapper: We're looking with someone experienced with mapping in RPGMXP
    • Balancer: Someone that can make sure the game is not to hard or easy.
    • Other... if you think you have a talent that can help us that's not on this list plz dm me and ill see if you can join
    Please note that we cannot and will not pay you.

please dm me on discord: .thewaffles.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! nobody added this week sadly but im making progress on the game😄 Make sure to dm me if youre intrested above☝️

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! MIKE_TY03 HAS JOINED THE PROJECT as a mapper! me an him are making progress on the maps if you want to be like them and join Make sure to dm me if youre intrested above☝️

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! No new people but were making progress on maps now so that's good also more fakemon designs. Make sure to dm me if you're interested above☝️

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! Might be a new person very soon👀 but we are still going strong on the game. Make sure to dm me if you're interested above☝️ edit: we are in desperate need of a concept artist.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! BlueZufish joined the server and is helping with the project and were still looking for a concept artist mostly!! Make sure to dm me if you're interested above☝️

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • I'm bad, but I can do simple sprites! And I'm sure I can do better if given a few days! Can you give me any simple sketches or whatever, and I can show you (for some reason I can't give photos via Conversations, so I'd have to post here)
    I don't have Discord, btw, so… (really just don't know how to use it properly lol)

Last edited:

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • This is how my Pixel Art is
    Spoiler: Rock type Turtwig

I also realized that I could make the Paradox Pokémon, if you want

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! We have an artist Kyatra ty for joining everything is going good and were making progress on art! Make sure to dm me if you're interested above

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Bump! Work is a bit slow but progress is still there. Make sure to dm me if you're interested above.

Back