• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] PokeDoodles - Ideas

Broscouts

Joey Softpaws
Years
Hello Everyone!

Each month my brother and I are doing a new thing where we do a Pokemon Doodle/Artwork that is paired with a new theme. This month we did the theme of "Crossovers" where we asked our subscribers to submit a Pokemon they want to see us speed draw with another Anime/Comic/Character/or Universe of their choice. It was really fun, but would like some future theme ideas, and maybe some feedback.

One of my next ideas is Fusions, as the fusion generator has made some funny renderings. Another I was thinking of Pokemon as an Alolan form that dont already have one.

The video of our PokeDoodles episode is in my profile (as I am still building up my posts to allow links, doh!) if desired.

Basically to sum it up, we do it on our computers, not by pencil, and go in blind not seeing what each other do, and react.

I appreciate the ideas, as brainstorming is the best part!

Back