• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PokeFireRed Poryscript] error when i put poryscript in PokeFireRed (when I compile PokeFireRed by changing the makefile)

Days
    • Seen Jul 7, 2024
    Hi, I'm using Ubuntu on Windows to install PokefireRed, everything was fine until now, so I decided to install poryscript, I tried to follow the project instructions, but when I tried to save the project changes using the make -j12 command, I came across the following error:

Spoiler: Error

Can someone help me? (the directory is right, I will make the makefile available so you can help me.)
    (I'm not a native English speaker)

Attachments

• Makefile.zip
      4.1 KB · Views: 5
    change that from a txt back to regular and its good to go i just added TOOLDIRS := $(filter-out tools/agbcc tools/binutils tools/poryscript,$(wildcard tools/*)) to it around that line shown in the error i fr just had this error like 1 hr ago

Attachments

• MAKEFILE.txt
      12.3 KB · Views: 4
    Now it is giving the following error:
    Makefile:192: *** missing separator. Stop.

Now it is giving the following error:
    The makefile GreatNateDev posted doesn't work because he somehow removed all indentation from the file. Try making the change he suggested in your own makefile.

Back