• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Misc Engine] Pokemon Amalgam - A fusion game with no limits!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Not looking for any German translators, sorry.

Hello I am here again I just wanted to say that I am also good at German orthography and the more developers/supporters the better so think again also I wanted to ask a few questions
    1.will there be a DexNav in the game (one of the best features from ORAS) or will the pokedex have a dexnav function?
    2.will there be a trailer/discord/website for the game soon?
    PS:I noticed the other day that Unity3D seems to be able to publish games with this engine on multiple platforms, so we can do the same with this game because Pokemon Epsilon for example does that, so I wonder if it's a good idea to publish the game on the Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hello I am here again I just wanted to say that I am also good at German orthography and the more developers/supporters the better so think again also I wanted to ask a few questions
    1.will there be a DexNav in the game (one of the best features from ORAS) or will the pokedex have a dexnav function?
    2.will there be a trailer/discord/website for the game soon?
    PS:I noticed the other day that Unity3D seems to be able to publish games with this engine on multiple platforms, so we can do the same with this game because Pokemon Epsilon for example does that, so I wonder if it's a good idea to publish the game on the Nintendo Switch.

Yes to both! Something similar to the dex nav is planned though I can't say when exactly we will make a public server/announcement directly.
    And no, this game will not be published on the Switch. It costs quite a lot of money to get your hands on a unity switch devkit and I would rather not paint a bigger target on our backs than there already is.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Yes to both! Something similar to the dex nav is planned though I can't say when exactly we will make a public server/announcement directly.
    And no, this game will not be published on the Switch. It costs quite a lot of money to get your hands on a unity switch devkit and I would rather not paint a bigger target on our backs than there already is.

makes a lot of sense to bring the game to nintendo switch kappa I mean the game is definitely not gecopyright Striked and to the server I'm curious about what's coming soon as how much work is in it because that can be done well or badly I also wonder how 3d the game will be however have a nice day

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    This game looks very promising! Can't wait for it to see the release. Although I can't see a way to check in on updates, because i would love to see it's progress.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    isn't unity3d the same engine that pokemon bdsp uses and which unity3d version does this game use i mean basic,pro etc.?t?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    hi, this game looks like it's going to be amazing!!, will it only have the kanto region or will it also have jotho and others?
    will there be z-move and dynamax? Do you have a release date or an estimate? Have you thought about creating a discord so people can post suggestions and post their own customizable sprites?
    How will it be done so that someone can add their own sprite to the game? how much is the game ready? will it be online?

Days
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Since this game was started before scarlet and violet, will it contain the Paldean pokemon or hisuian pokemon and their forms?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    hmmm.....looking for sprinters? is the format similar to IF? or are you doing this in a different gen style?

Days
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    looks very cool

is there a public discord for people waiting for the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    starting to think this has been abandoned.
    Nope! Just very busy with university. If you know anyone proficient in coding with Unity send 'em our way :)
    Will the story actually be more in-depth than in official pokemon games?
    That's the plan!
    hmmm.....looking for sprinters? is the format similar to IF? or are you doing this in a different gen style?
    Format is similar! Not looking for Pokemon sprites atm though. More stuff like tilesets, human characters and so on.
    hi, this game looks like it's going to be amazing!!, will it only have the kanto region or will it also have jotho and others?
    will there be z-move and dynamax? Do you have a release date or an estimate? Have you thought about creating a discord so people can post suggestions and post their own customizable sprites?
    How will it be done so that someone can add their own sprite to the game? how much is the game ready? will it be online?
    No Z moves, Dynamax but we will have Megas. No public discord yet. It will mainly just consist of Kanto but with a lot of added areas and extras. Adding your own sprites will work on a drag & drop basis. The game won't be online but P2P battling is planned.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Nope! Just very busy with university. If you know anyone proficient in coding with Unity send 'em our way :)

That's the plan!

Format is similar! Not looking for Pokemon sprites atm though. More stuff like tilesets, human characters and so on.

No Z moves, Dynamax but we will have Megas. No public discord yet. It will mainly just consist of Kanto but with a lot of added areas and extras. Adding your own sprites will work on a drag & drop basis. The game won't be online but P2P battling is planned.
    How far is the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    How far is the game?
    For the demo, we're about 40% I'd say. Programming is our bottleneck since Uni is taking up most of my time. If you know anyone wanting to learn how to code in Unity or someone that already does, send 'em our way : )

Back