• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Argent Tear Map!

Genegerbread

Pokemon Argent Tear Storywriter
Years
  • Hello!

I'm creating a new Pokemon game! I've designed the map, but it looks very underdetailed, as I am not skilled at art whatsoever. I was hoping that some kind patron could redo this map for me so it looks like an actual region, not just a flat area. I was hoping you could finish before SUNDAY, because I do need to leave for one month to go to a sleepaway camp. If not, you can still do the art! I'd be more than happy for any response!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vZRr7bg7avo/V4akzMii2LI/AAAAAAAAAsQ/oyBJAId8nLYYJJG0eF7XaCQL5OBjPjSZgCL0B/w993-h881-no/Key.png

Genegerbread

Years
  • Just a bit of advice, with requests like these, you should specify what things you want to improve. The problem with that image is that it's already designed and saved as PNG. For Photoshop users this is no good, I can think of plenty of things that can be done to improve this, but most of them would take a longer time and I wouldn't be able to post this before sunday, meaning I'd do it for nothing. When you return from the sleepaway camp I'd gadly help you, be noted that I would be doing this out of the goodness of my heart so you should be patient haha.

I'd love if you could make it! I truly understand how much time it'd take, but I'm not an artist so I really wasn't sure at first. I would like to make this map have the art style that this one does:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/f/f1/Shin'ou_Region.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080117023742

If you could, when I come back from sleepaway camp I'll retrieve it. What file would you like it as, because I can change it.

Genegerbread

Years
  • The only file extension that would help is a PSD, which you can only save it as if you designed the image on photoshop haha. That would be a great help, but it still can be done over the one you provided. We'll see though, maybe I'll end up redoing the whole thing haha.

Haha. Thanks. It'd probably be best to redo the whole thing since mine is just so basic.

Back