• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White 2 Timeline Covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
  • Hello everyone! I tooked the time out of my week for me to make you guys some Pokemon Black & White 2 Timeline Covers. If you would like one, follow the steps:

1) Go to this link: Pokemon Black & White 2 Timeline Covers

2) Click on one of the versions you want.

3) Click "Download" on the bottom of the picture.

4) Head to your Profile and update your Timeline Cover.

THEN YOU ARE FINISHED!!! :)

I would appreciate it if you gave credit to me in the description of the photo and put an link to my Facebook pages. The links are: Infinitude Games and Migrating Mews

Thank you everyone. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You may want to read the rules of this section. If you want to showcase your work you need to have at least 4 examples in this thread. And not links to other sites, unless you're using those sites to your images, in which case you must use the tags to display your work. In any case, this section is not about these kind of threads. You are welcome to show the [B]direct [/B]images in [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268838"]The Graphics Giveaway Thread[/URL]. So now I'll be closing this one. Just let me remind you to look around and make sure if you're allowed to post such threads, if you ever have questions feel free to ask me! Have a nice day!

[B]Locked.[/B][/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back