• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: DOD (it's baack)

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
  • Cool new episode, Milosh has new powers, I'm still not sure what's with Strings excecuting Jii tho(I'll figure it out:D )

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
  • Sure:D Good Comic makers deserve good comments! But I do have a couple queations...

1. In episode 80, Milosh encountered the Magikarpand two dolls...What happened to them in episode 81?

and...

2. Do you have any Idea how often your going to be updating your comic?

and (again)...

3. Are you going to put up any sprites for the rest of your comic's characters?

Now I am, no wait,
    ...and (when will i stop)...

4. In episode 82 (first frame), which GUY is talking which one is patrick?

Now I am done for sure. I'd appreciate if you could answer these questions for me. Thanks and keep making your great comic!:laugh:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
  • alright all right... a new episode will be up sometime today or tomorrow at the latest.

now to answer you questions, Spriter...

1. It wasn't explained exactly but the reader should make the assumption that whom ever is controlling the dolls has captured the "black Magicarp" because he/she is in need of it's powers... but as to where they went... That will be explained later.

2. not a clue. xD

3. oooh i've been wanting to do that but i lack the time... and.. Im just plain lazy sometimes...

4. Okay the first frame... Patrik and the other guy aren't in the frame... But I put their dialogue there to let you guys know that the Practice Black is keeping their close eye on things.

anything else?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    Hey Milosh... I was reading all of these comics late last night and i just thought they were magnificent. So well done and keep it up..... And the flash step ability is just cool.
    Unborn-Lugia

Back